Calgary Asbestos Testing Services
Asbestos poses a significant risk to human health and the environment. Asbestos has been used commonly in everyday products, including homes, schools, buildings, and industrial locations due to its fiber strength and heat resistant properties.
The extraction, manufacture, and processing of asbestos products are also banned. Asbestos may be present in specific materials used in industries such as construction, shipbuilding, chemical, and automobiles.
How Can We Help You?
If you have an unknown or suspected asbestos-containing material, our asbestos testing team can be with you to help within a matter of hours. We can safely take a sample of your suspect material and take it away to be analyzed. Our asbestos team offers a full range of asbestos sampling and testing.
Impartial advice and guidance by experts in the asbestos industry are freely available. If you are not sure, give us a call, and we will be happy to help you. If you have an emergency asbestos situation, call us right away, and we will guide you through what needs to do to make the area safe and take asbestos samples as necessary.
We, at Montreal Asbestos Removal Experts, also provide a range of asbestos abatement and testing services. Our specialist site investigation and the geotechnical team can assess your site or help you with planning permission, contamination, or remediation.
We deliver the following services:
- Commercial asbestos abatement service
- Industrial asbestos abatement service
- Residential asbestos abatement service
- Asbestos Testing
Montreal Asbestos Testing Service
We provide a range of services to help organizations identify, control, and plan remediation measures when asbestos fibers are a risk to human health and the environment.
Asbestos analysis can be conducted both before and after asbestos is removed:
- Before: asbestos surveys include analysis of samples to identify the type of asbestos and determine whether it is friable or non-friable. This information will help define the level of risk connected with the asbestos and allow informed decisions concerning control measures.
- After: following the removal of asbestos, we can perform a clearance evaluation to ensure the area is safe to enter without wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). It will include measuring the concentration of fibers in the air.
Why Choose Montreal Asbestos Removal Experts?
With accredited laboratories and environmental experts, we have the experience and state-of-the-art equipment to perform accurate and efficient analysis of asbestos in observance of local regulations.
- We try our best to maintain our reputation for cost-effective and on-time job completion, impeccable safety records, and increased profit margins for our clients.
We carry out the following asbestos testing services:
- Asbestos Air Testing / Air Monitoring
- 4 Stage Clearances (Certificate for Reoccupation)
- Asbestos Specific Sampling and Testing
- Asbestos Bulk Sample Testing Analysis
Our asbestos analysts are TRAINED to the highest of industry standards.
We have the correct experience, technical competence, impartiality, and appropriate insurance to carry out your asbestos testing needs.
All of our company procedures are in full accordance with the relevant guidance documents (HSG 248).
Please contact us if you have any questions about Asbestos Abatement. Our experts are available to help you 24 hours. Feel free to ask anything about asbestos abatement and asbestos testing. To discuss your asbestos testing requirements, call us.